Homebox XLA box for home!
The Homebox XL is a bigger version of the famous Homebox-serie with 1.44 m² area.
The box has a light-tight outer wall, which is held by a light aluminium sceleton, as well as a high reflective interior layer out of PAR - Photosynthetically Active Radiation - optimized material.
The plant uses this radiation for a variety of functions, including for the production of the biomass - trunks, leafs, buds....
Due to that for the Homebox a PAR high reflective lamination got developed - PAR+.
Beside the high efficiency by the reflection of the important PAR radiation this lamination serves also to avoid heat troubles in the box.
The robust tent consists out of tear-proof, light-tight and airtight material.
conclusion:A PAR+ optimized Homebox brings a better biomass development and as a consequence a higher harvest by a coincident protection of effective damages through undesirable heat radiation.
The buidup of the Homebox is very easy - without any additional tool the Homebox will be constructed completely within just 20 minutes.
- size: 120 cm x 120 cm x 200 cm
- frame out of laminated metal tubes and precise plastic plug-in connectors
- tent material is a mix out of strong tent cloth and reflective PE foil inside the tent
- additional intake and outtake vents for ventilation, cables and irrigation.
- connection exhaust air/supply air: up to 160 mm diameter
- closed Homebox is light-tight and airtight
- additional air entrances for a optimal indoor climate
- exclusively usage of non-toxic materials
- all parts are replaceable individual
- delivery without equipment
- pack size: 120 cm x 39 cm x 13.5 cm
- weight: 13.1 kg