Bio Nova coco brick 6 piecesFor ± 10 Liters cocos substrate
This well brick is composed by pressed coconut fibres. After adding approx. 4-5 liters water you have approx. 10 liters cocos substrate ready for use.
Due to the compact pressed shape this substrate is very easy to transport.
Cocos has towards the common soil plenty advantages:
- easy to use
- low EC value of < 0.8 mS/cm
- ideal pH value of 5.8
- stimulates a perfect root development
- coco substrate is not compact which makes it easy to drain
- a light product: 85 kg/m3 (peat substrate weighs 125 kg/m3)
- coconut has a good and swift water absorption
- coco substrate can be re-used
- the use of coconut often leads to a higher yield compared to other substrates
The cocos substrate was washed out and treated against diseases, weed and bugs. Furhtermore the substrat contains specific additions for a top-result!
- fill a bucket or tank with 4-5 litres of water
- let one block of Coco Brick swell up in the water
- stir the mixture thoroughly after about 30 minutes and you will have approximately 10 litres of ready-to-use substrate.
|Shipping weight:||4,80 Kg|
|Product weight:||4,08 Kg|